First in Category-Young Adult Fantasy

First in Category-Young Adult Fantasy
Dante Rossetti Award

Thursday, June 16, 2011

RETREATLESS IN PARKSVILLE

Ok. The Writers Group are all running away to Mt. Washington on a retreat, and I couldn't go—family obligations came up. They're all going to get a lot of work done; raise their energy and run with it.

I'm trying to create an almost retreat-like atmosphere at home, but it's not quite the same. Tended to some gardening this morning; then came in and finished a Christmas story for an anthology our Writers Group are preparing. That's good, right? But then I got into reading Twitter buddies posts and following up on some good blogs. oops.

Now I'll go out and run some errands, plan on at least three good hours of writing this evening. How's that, guys?

1 comment :

  1. Oh Sandy - please come join us - if only to see Shannon running around in her bikini & a towel through the parking lot... I love you - I'm not going up until afternoon tomorrow, would love to have you tag along. If not, I completely understand. There is much to do, always. xxoo

    ReplyDelete